Chief Manager - Public Relations - Financial Services (5-10 yrs)
We have opening for a Head PR for a leading financial services company based in Trivandrum.
Educational Qualification/ Technical Certification :
- Postgraduate in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication or Marketing/ MBA with with Media.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead the PR Agency and the PR Business, independently handling annual PR plans, strategic PR campaigns and brand positioning plan
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of PR and communication programs and Prepare reports.
- Initiating and pitching profiling opportunities for the spokesperson and participating in industry stories
- Drafting responses, Media Briefs and other Documents, on behalf of the client with key messages and coordinating client interviews
- Working closely with the MarCom & Brand Management team and promoting the marketing initiatives in the media
- Co-ordination with social media agency with regard to the monthly plan and ideating with them for digital opportunities
- Draft speeches for the spokesperson
- Fix up bridge building meetings for the client and regularly update the media on the current and upcoming development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.