Director at The Hub of Elevation
Views:831 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Manager - Organization Development & Talent Management - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Talent Management :
- Develop an integrated leadership development curriculum that accomplishes desired leadership capability at all levels.
- Design and deploy 360 degree assessments along with IDPs.
- Partner to create an integrated talent management framework
- Ensure successful implementation of the model
- Implement a robust governance model to track and share progress
- Ring-fence critical through differentiated approach in coordination with Manager, L&D and C&B team.
- Create a platform for ongoing employee conversations with supervisors around aspirations, careers and engagement
- Design IDPs for identified talent and drive execution in partnership with L&D team & Business
- Drive higher internal movement vs external hires
Organization Culture & Development :
- Drive leadership culture by stratifying and overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of system-wide leadership development, to continuously improve the leadership culture, business outcomes and organizational performance.
- Design and drive initiatives basis organizational Employee Value Proposition
- Conceptualize interventions to build organizational culture and work closely with Business and HRBPs to provide consistent and enhanced employee experience
- Drive workshops / roadshows to reinforce MBHI values
- Ensure POSH policy adherence and resolution to create safe workplace
- Benchmark and enhance policies to drive customer centricity and people first culture
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Define diversity strategy and execution plans
- Integrate diversity & inclusion in all functions of HR including recruitment, R&R, Development etc.
- Ensure inclusive policies and practices are deployed and followed across all channels.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- OD specialist with 8yrs or relevant experience
- Strong technical abilities and work processes orientation.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment; balancing the need of multiple client groups.
- Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer/client orientation and consulting skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with a variety of stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.