HR Consultant at Skyleaf consultant
Views:79 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Manager - Operations & Service Excellence - Healthcare (10-16 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Excellent Career Opportunity for the experienced Operations and Services Excellence Professional to work with Top-Notch and fastest growing healthcare organization.
We are looking for incumbent who is experienced into Core Hospital Operations and having business expertise in Healthcare Domain. Having strong result orientation, execution bias, commercial acumen, strong process orientation and ability to manage diverse team and stakeholders.
Experience in heading profit centre operation, patient service excellence, achievement of targeted Top-line and Bottom-line for the business. Ability to analyse statistical data to determine the level of customer service, develop feedback and complaint resolution procedure and drive positive NPS Score.
Medical Services Professionals to come and work for the Top-Notch and fastest growing Hospital/Healthcare Organization at Calicut, Kerala Location.
We are looking for an academically strong and highly organized candidates with extensive experience in both Medical and Management roles. Chief of Medical Services are expected to act as a mentor to their Physician's and Medical Staff, requiring good leadership qualities, patience, and confidence.
Chief of Medical Services shall be responsible for following Job responsibilities but not limited to.
- Ability of strong stakeholder management to understand and implement strategic guidelines from Board, CEO, Cross-functional collaboration with different functions, strategic partners, Doctors and other stakeholders in the hospital.
- Responsible to drive overall Operational and Service Excellence in Hospital Operations
- Responsible for the supervision of day-to-day work and operations of the Hospital.
- Responsible for ensuring healthcare facility is delivering efficient patient services that satisfy patient needs.
- Responsible for the excellent NPS Score from customers and attendants for managing key aspects related to customer services - Waiting time for admission, billing, discharge process, call centre etc.
- Responsible for the manpower & other relevant cost optimization related to sundry jobs as part of hospital operations.
- Responsible to drive service to sales initiative
- Responsible for the design, develop and standardize the standard operating procedure for the business excellence in Non-Clinical Area's
- Responsible for the patient service experience at every touchpoint; by formulating SOP's, regular monitoring, and auditing.
- Responsible to drive the digital transformation agenda with the Technology team and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for standardization & benchmarking of process and bringing efficiencies.
- Responsible for the strong stakeholder management and regular meetings with department heads to stay up to date on daily healthcare operations.
- Responsible for creating standardize protocols to prioritize accountability and performance management of the Operations department.
- Directly responsible to transform the operations process related to OP & IP Services, Pharmacy, Call Centre Operations, Facility, F&B, Housekeeping, Safety, Security and Logistics and other critical areas like public relations, Projects, Engineer and Maintenance etc.
- Responsible to work closely with Technology team for the Digital transformation in the Hospital Operations specially to streamline (HIS, EMR, Mobile app etc)
- Enabling self-service channels like patient mobile app and website to increase OPD and IPD volumes with steady increase in online payments and reduction in no shows.
- Responsible for the team building, trainings, and motivation to arrest attrition and uplift productivity.
- Responsible to handle the Hub & Spoke Operations seamlessly.
- Responsible to handle all other assignment /projects on a time-to-time basis.
- MBA| MHA | MBBS | PMP with strong academics from premium University/ Colleges
- 10-15 Years of experience in Core Hospital Operations and Service Excellence.
- Process Orientation and Strong attention to details
- Strong Analytics Ability.
- Team building Ability & Strong People Management
- Project Management Skills
- Technology Savvy
1. Out-patient waiting time.
2. Discharge process TAT.
3. Patient Satisfaction Index.
4. Pharmacy conversions
5. Pharmacy dispensing TAT.
6. Call Centre service efficiency
7. Operations cost optimization.