Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:289 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Manager - Operations - Furniture Segment (5-14 yrs)
Chief Manager Furniture Operations
- Lead Furniture operations include estimating, designing and project coordination.
- Lead the operations management team on opportunity selection, response formulation and facilitate the quick approval of agreements between contractors and company.
- Oversee the Project Coordination team for installation of closed sales opportunities.
- Lead the development, delivery and effective communication of Furniture programs to the field and customer facing organizations, as well as track adoption, scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Partner with commercial segment leadership to deliver on companies goal of customer experience with integrated workflow selling
- Using Furniture, customer and supplier insights to propose the best customer experience attributes and service models required.
- Partner with the stakeholders on a product portfolio that is attractive to our customers and will lead to additional sales.
- Collaborate with the Portfolio and Finance teams to measure and report the results of Furniture programs and initiatives, and propose programs that will enable optimization of product mix with services to grow companies market share and maintain competitive differentiation
- Assess the value of services to match the customer needs and work with operations to understand the cost scenarios of services, determine if tiers of service / product combinations are critical for segment growth.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with the sales organization to drive Furniture segment strategy, and assess key customer experience issues, and industry trends and provide these insights to enable process improvements.