Director at ADNE Group
Views:804 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Chief Manager - Operations - FMCG (9-20 yrs)
Position Summary : Chief Manager- Operations
Location : Kolkata
Educational Qualification, Work experience & Key Competencies
- B.E/B.Tech in Food technology, Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering
- MBA degree holder will be preferred
- Atleast 4 to 5 years recent experience in PepsiCo or ITC
- 10 years+ experience in snacks industry including potato chips / namkeens / kurkure
- Must have worked in plant and atleast 1 year recent posting in Corporate office.
Key Competencies :
- Interpersonal & Communication Skill
- Ability to lead
- System & process oriented
- Ability to handle pressure
- Proactive, solution provider
- Well versed in MS Excel & Power Point Presentation
- Good understanding of problem solving tools(like Fish bone analysis, Why-Why analysis, Pareto chart, 80-20 rule, brainstorming).
- Knowledge on SPC will be preferred.
Job Requirement :
- Must be conversant with contract manufacturing requirements and must have spent some part of career in handling 3P operations in snacks.
- Must have handled a team directly reporting to him.
- Must have handled production planning, scheduling.
- Must have managed plant commercials like conversion cost and yield.
- Must be conversant with quality control operations.
- Must have participated in reviews (monthly/ quarterly/ annual) with senior management team.
- Must have handled audits - Quality, commercial, equipment
- Must have used SAP PP module.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.