VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:1191 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Chief Manager - Multinational Corporate Banking (3-11 yrs)
Chief Manager - Multinational Corporate Banking
- Candidates with prior exp in Corporate Banking are a must
- Candidates should have demonstrated exp in acquiring corporate banking client
- Candidates from Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai will be preferred
- RM is responsible for new client acquisition and enhancement, and renewal of limits.
Key Deliverables -
- Acquisition of NTB
- Generate Fee Income on products like FX, CMS, DCM
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring minimal delinquency
- Own the relationship as a SPOC for all client needs and upsell product solutions, cross-sell Privy, Salary and Wealth accounts.
- Interacting with other internal functions like BI, Product, Credit, Operations, Legal etc.
- CA / MBA in Finance or Marketing. Should have 5-7 years of relevant banking experience
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and deepen relationships at CXO level
- Understand markets trends; Anticipate and analyze client needs and expectations
- High persistence to ensure deal conversion/closure