Chief Manager - Mergers & Acquisition/Compliance/Accounting - Tech Firm (5-7 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Tech company based out of Western Suburbs, Mumbai.
Prefer someone with relevant exposure & immediate joiners.
- Experience in accounting of Mergers & Acquisition transactions
- Working knowledge on regulatory aspects in merger accounting
- Framing sets of accounting entries for merger transactions
- Providing insights on relevant laws and statutes pertaining to mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructuring activities being undertaken / planned.
- Coordinating for accounting of implementing the scheme of arrangement (merger/ demerger/ capital reduction/etc.) including coordination with attorneys, internal teams, taxation experts etc.
- Working knowledge of Income tax regulations, Corporate tax regulations relating to MA, Exchange Control Regulations, SEBI Regulations, stamp duty regulations
- Suggest accounting and tax treatment in the books of accounts and the documentation to ensure compliance with respect to the merger, demerger, acquisition process.
- Reviewing and finalizing the tax computations tax returns, withholding tax computation, advance tax etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fully qualified CAs with 5 to 6 years of experience in M&A accounting.
- Expected to be aware of business, economic and regulatory developments.
- Good command of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to liaise at all levels)
- An energetic and innovative individual with entrepreneurial attitude and strong business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure with close attention to detail.
- Identifies problems and uses logic, judgment, and data to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome.