Consultant at Career County
Views:98 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Manager - Liability Underwriting - General Insurance Firm (4-8 yrs)
- Analyse Liability lines proposals for approval based on individual merits.
- Ensure timely response is provided to create a positive image of Company and ensure growth of its business. - To critically analyse proposal referred by Sales team or intermediaries.
- Constantly interact with business team from time of receipt of proposal till conclusion of the deal.
- Work according to Company's topline and bottomline budget.
- Deliver quotations to Sales team or intermediaries within the defined timelines.
- Ensure quality of quotations issued
- Liaisoning with the Sales, Operations and Claims team as and when required.
- Visit Clients or Intermediaries as needed.
- Training of Sales as and when required
- Carry out IT system testing as and when required
- Develop UW skills of reportee underwriters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.