Views:1130 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (10-16 yrs)
Chief Manager - Legal (Contract Writing (70%) & Advisory (30%)
1. Vetting and Drafting of all types of agreements for Escorts Group.
2. Overseeing all properties / lease matters for Escorts Group.
3. Providing legal opinion and advisory on various issues.
4. To closely interact with business to understand their requirement and advise on legal issues.
5. To update the documentation status through Automation / Programs.
6. To keep a watch on court proceedings/matters which have bearing on company's similar matters/issues & to brief business/management.
7. To undertake legal research on on-going basis, keep updated & utilization of research work for company's similar issues/matters.
Experience & Educational Requirements
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : LLB / LLM with sound knowledge of commercial Law
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE : 10 14 years. Preferably a lawyer, who has worked in a corporate set up and specializes in Documentation with keen details on Corporate Laws, Contract Laws, Sales of Goods Act, Legal Metrology Act, Competition Law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.