Senior Associate at Renous Consulting
Views:497 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Manager - Legal - Asset Reconstruction Company - LLB/LLM (4-12 yrs)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Delhi
- Ensure Drafting, preparation and finalization of legal petitions / applications to be filed as per DRT / SARFAESI / IBC laws etc.
- Liasoning with lawyers for litigation/cases pending before various courts/Tribunals/concerned authorities etc. Coordinate with external legal counsel, provide guidance on case strategy, review and analyze legal documents and represent the company's interests in court proceedings (if required)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of legal documents, correspondence and case files
- Timely follow up with the counsels on weekly basis or before the date of hearing of legal cases
- Help negotiate transaction documents & finalization
- MIS & updates for management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in law a related field
- Minimum 4+ years of similar experience
- Should have knowledge and experience in DRT / SARFAESI / IBC laws
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship management abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Communication - Written & Verbal
About the client: The client is an Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.