Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:1276 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Chief Manager - Investments Mid Office - Life Insurance (5-15 yrs)
The Role -
- Responsibility of Derivative transactions, Compliance of Investment policy and risk management guidelines, accurate and timely submission of IRDAI reports, and strict adherence to IRDA regulations
- In depth knowledge of derivatives, hedge fund accounting, its implication on yield & duration and implementation of Derivative risk management policy
- Performing Investment risk management activities - Portfolio attribution, Risk adjusted performance measurement using Sharpe Ratios, Treynor Measures and Sortino Ratios
- Independent evaluation of Competitors performance with respect to General Account & Separate account.
- Monitoring and reviewing Strategic Assets allocation and supporting in FRM
- Investment Reporting as required by IRDAI, Regional team and Management
- Monitoring various limits prescribed by IRDAI for various investments
- Knowledge of Investment Accounting and interaction with the Finance & Actuarial team for financials & reporting.
- Excellent understanding of IRDAI Investment regulations and Investments
Desired Profile -
CA/ / CFA and/ or an MBA with a specialization in Finance from a premier institute.