Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1866 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Manager - Information Technology - Airline Projects - Contractual Role (15-25 yrs)
- AAI CARGO LOGISTICS & ALLIED SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED (AAICLAS), [A 100% Subsidiary of Airports Authority of India] for the search and selection of Chief Manager-IT on Fixed Term Contract basis at AAICLAS HO in Delhi
- AAICLAS has been set up as a fully owned cargo subsidiary of the Airports Authority of India to manage the development of air cargo business at 30 plus airports including potential airports within the country and outside the country. The vision of the company is to emerge as the largest Integrated Cargo logistics and ground handling operator in the country.
- To drive this business vision, AAICLAS require a dynamic, energetic and passionate Chief Manager - IT (Head of IT) on fixed term contract (3-year contract, extendable) preferably with minimum 15 years of experience.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or Master in Computer Science (MCA) or M. Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication. Due weightage would be given to higher qualifications like Ph.D or D. Litt.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years of experience in project planning and execution of information and communication technology (ICT) projects preferably having experience in running Government Projects and/or Airline domain projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Integrated Cargo Management System (ICMS), Airline Domain and system, cargo business process flow.
- Knowledge of preparation of RFP/RFQ/Vendor selection/evaluation matrix.
- Solution and development of end to end cargo solution
- Knowledge of procurement process in government, GFR and other rules of Government of India would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.