Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:8574 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Chief Manager - Information Security - Risk - Life Insurance (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, the company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Level : Chief Manager
Reporting to : VP Risk Management
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops, implements and manages a formal information security / information systems security program.
- Translate the information security program into specific actions which shall include awareness, security infrastructure, security incident response and risk management.
- Work closely with IT, Group ISG and other functional teams and monitor implementation of information security projects and controls for new or identified deficiencies.
- Identify current and potential legal and regulatory issues affecting information security and assess their impact in conjunction with legal and compliance team.
- Act as consultants and advisors to different stakeholders for information security matters.
- Develops, reviews, maintains and oversees information systems security plans in accordance with mandated polices.
- Performs audit reviews of systems comprised of multiple operating system using security information and event management (SIEM) products to track multiple events including any signs of inappropriate or unusual activity, intrusion events, data transfers, etc. Reports any findings to the Information Security Committee (ISC)
- Conduct Annual audit as per IRDAI Checklist and ensure closure of all observations
- Develops procedures for responding to security incidents and investigating and reporting security violations and incidents as appropriate.
- Develops an information systems security, education, training, and awareness program.
Position requirement :
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar systems security manager
- Higher-level certifications such as CISM or CISSP strongly desired.
- Candidate must understand the technical configurations of Windows; understanding of application security
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience evaluating, IT risks facing financial institutions
- Domestic travel and overnight stays may be required depending on assignment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.