HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:55 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Manager - Information Security Risk - BFS (4-9 yrs)
Chief Manager IS Risk
Hiring for the position of Information Security Risk for a Scheduled Commercial Bank !!
Location - #Mumbai #Varanasi either of the both as per your application (OnSite )
CTC Budget - Upto 18 LPA
Must posses skills :
- Must have experience of working for any of the schedule bank regarding the IS Risk Profile.
- Banking experience must
Job Role & Responsibility :
- To conduct POC / scrutinize POC reports of Security products and technologies
- To manage Cyber Security Incident response within the Bank
- To manage Red/ Blue Team exercises, VAPT of Applications and Infrastructure, review the reports and ensure closure
- To review SOC reports shared by Vendor, identify the gaps / concerns, if any, and ensure closure of the same.
- Creation / Review of Information Systems Security Policies and procedures
- Periodic Review of security tools and processes like Firewall / IDS & IPS / WAF / DAM logs / PIM logs / System logs
- To be able to do security analyses by connecting the loose ends using security information from various tools and processes, to protect the Bank from cyber- attacks and to improve the cyber processes.
- To understand, implement, monitor and review of various regulatory/ compliance frameworks like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, DSCI, Cloud Control Matrix, etc., on need basis
- To ensure compliance with various cyber security controls as per the regulatory framework To participate in IDRBT cyber drills
- Review of banking processes (existing and new) from Information Security point of view
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.