Head at PMS Consulting
Views:798 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Manager - Human Resources - Education (6-8 yrs)
- Manages the entire gamut of HR activities with accountability of HR application support, business support, strategy, policies, processes and systems.
- Coaching and advising Managers on talent initiatives, performance & identifying learning initiatives.
- Implementing human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, training and development, records management, etc.
- Handling employee life cycle entailing floor Induction & On boarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Development & Deployment, R&R, Attrition Management, Employee grievance and Separation activities.
- Drive talent activities, including performance management, organizational effectiveness, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, career development, and leadership engagement.
Talent Acquisition & Management.
- Reviewing HR Operations effectiveness at regular intervals and evaluate scope for improvements.
- Support the business team on all HR systems in implementing strategies that drive business results.
- Address the attrition issue and suggest retention techniques specific for the business.