Business Head & CEO at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:3888 Applications:763 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Chief Manager - HR Business Partner - Infrastructure/EPC Firm (12-20 yrs)
Our Prestigious Indian MNC client Having Business More Than 52 Countries . Oldest Business House of India . Inviting Application For the Position of Chief Manager - HR for Gurgaon Location. If interested Please share your detailed updated cv in WORD doc
About Client - BSE/NSE Listed with 25000 Cr. Turn Over ( Leading Infrastructure /EPC Company)
Designation - Chief Manager - HR Business Partner
Reporting - GM-HR
Location - Gurgaon
Experience - + 12 Years
Qualification - MBA ( Regular ) / MSW / PGDM
Job Responsibility -
1. Ongoing employee relations and people life cycle management support including workforce planning, staffing, learning/training and development, managing rewards and performance, grievance handling etc.
2. Ongoing daily support for people strategy implementation for all functions through business and people understanding
3. Timely and effective insight generation through regular dashboards and quarterly BU reviews with corporate/Business function heads
4. Partnering with recruiting a team
5. Engagement action planning
6. Ongoing support for people related reports and insights for corporate functions
7. HR business partnering experience in an unstructured, fast-paced environment is a must. Understanding of technology functions in a corporate setup preferred.
8. Continually review HR Policies, Benefits- levels, Service Conditions and prepare the corrective action plan .
9. Developing HR strategies, providing strategic HR direction in line with organisational needs as part of the senior management, Introducing new Sales Incentives scheme for field feet. Monitoring Sales staffs performance.
10. Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations.
11. Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.