Chief Manager - Finance & Taxation - EdTech - CA (12-15 yrs)
Hiring for a leading EdTech based at Western Suburbs, Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
1) Oversee the company and its subsidiary accounts, including taxation (Direct and Indirect).
2) Ensure monthly Finance dashboard is reviewed and presented to the VP Finance/CFO.
3) Ensure monthly book closing activity is done within the timelines.
4) Manage cash flow by tracking receivables and payable's and regularly reviewing internal reports Management.
5) Ensure all expenses and income are correctly recorded in same month of expense / income and to provide provision for the expense not booked.
6) Collaborate with Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors and Tax Auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
7) Report to the management with timely and accurate financial information
8) Prepare reports to senior executives and other stake holders.
9) Closing of books of account and finalization of Financial Statement as per Ind AS & IGAAP.
10) Review / prepare the notes to accounts on yearly basis for Annual report along with new changes suggested by the MCA.
11) Responsible for smooth completion of auditing activity relating to Internal Audit, IFCR Audit, Tax Audit & Statutory Audit.
12) Treasury management, including management of investments in mutual funds.
13) Monthly preparation of balance schedules and analysis (Balance Sheet Review) and P/L analysis for VP Finance / CFOs review.
14) Preparation of reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance quarterly basis analyzing aged debtors, creditors, General ledger review and expense sheet.
15) Develop talent in subordinates for taking new roles and responsibilities.
16) Business partnering by working closely with company leaders stakeholders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making.
17) Help us scale up efficiently and always move fast by evolving our planning processes and ensuring finance best practices spread through the organization.
a) Work experience in ERP - SAP expert knowledge preferred.
b) CA with 12+ years' experience, handling a team of 10-15 people and should have worked in a managerial accounting position.
c) Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, particularly PPT and Excel.
d) Working knowledge of Indian GAAP, IND AS, Direct and Indirect Taxes.
e) Proficient in Excel and data visualization/analytics tools
f) Ability to multitask at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
g) Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations.
h) Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus
i) Strong organizational skills, working with multiple stakeholders/team members, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure