HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:13206 Applications:690 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Chief Manager - Finance - Startup (10-20 yrs)
Urgent opening with Start Up
Chief Manager- Finance
- This position will be based out in Mumbai
- It requires to travel across all office in India
Reports to - CEO
Minimum Experience : 10 years plus
Preferred Education: Chartered Accountant with any additional certifications required for the role. Additional advanced qualifications like MBA (Finance), CPA, CS, LLB, CFA or FSA will be an added advantage.
Objective of the role :
- The positions reports to Management and assists them on strategic and tactical matters related to companies growth plans, policies and processes, statutory and regulatory compliance, acquisitions, joint ventures, etc. for the company in India.
- Overall responsibility for managing/overseeing Finance, Accounts, Business plan/MIS, Direct and Indirect taxation, Customer Credit, Statutory and Regulatory Compliance and Legal for Group of Companies
- Responsible for Managing Promoters family office as well
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex/competing ideas to all stake holders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and self driven - ability to work independently without too much hand-holding
- Strong Analytical abilities and logical reasoning.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities base on prior experience.
- Participate and assist in formulating the company's corporate strategic plan, growth plans and achievement of performance targets.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of corporate strategic objective and business plans.
- Develop and maintain financial and tax strategies, including Treasury and Forex management.
- Develop and maintain performance measures, data analytics that support the company's vision, mission and direction.
- Develop and maintain systems that confidentiality is maintained at all levels in the organization and by all participants.
- Introduction of best business practices and best business benchmarks.
- Use of IT as a business enabler, process improvement, ease of doing business, speed and accuracy and real time data analysis for business decisions.
- Participate in key business decision making with Management.
- Formulating and implementing sound financial management policies, processes and systems that ensures effective control and accountability.
- Realtime record maintenance, timely completion/presentation of various information/reports, e.g. Annual Audited Accounts, Annual business plan, MIS reports, Head office reportings, reporting to external vendors (Banks/Financial Institutions) etc, including risk reporting and mitigation recommendations.
- Discuss and provide feasibility analysis/reports (including recommendations) for business decisions and initiatives.
- Maintains relationship with external agencies, vendors, auditors, secretarial service providers, rating agencies, Insurance companies, credit insurance providers, Investment and Financial Institutions/lenders.
- Represent Organization/Group companies with various external agencies/ authorities
- Leading and managing a large portfolio including finance, accounting & taxation, strategic planning, Investor Relations and MIS.
- Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising senior management on the organization's financial condition. Working with senior staff in setting annual financial budget and targets for organization.
- Tracking, reporting on and managing the overall financial performance of the organization.
- Processing of Statutory compliance (PF, ESIC and professional tax) on a monthly basis, Coordinating internal, statutory and special audits (if any), maintaining statutory compliance as per Sales tax act. (Filing quarterly returns), Tax compliance TDS compliance.
- Lead the accounting operations. MIS report to senior Management., Reconciles transactions, financial data, and other information to an automated accounting system.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank's cash flows and associated financial risk exposures in line with Board approved Directives/strategies.
- Spearheading business improvement initiatives such as cost optimization, procurement, pricing execution and other process improvements and innovations.
- Owning financial responsibilities including financial reporting, budgetary management.
- Along with the senior leadership team will be responsible for driving transformation and delivering shareholder value.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.