Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:918 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chief Manager - Finance - Life Insurance - CA (7-10 yrs)
Our Client is a Joint Venture between India's most diversified and reputed Financial Services Company and World's Oldest and Most reputed Life Insurance Company.
- To implement, monitor, and maintain Quality assurance processes and procedures in the Finance Department.
- To ensure the quality of financial statements
- To Prepare of CFO dashboard for Analytical Review
- To Implement quality parameters for the finance department
- To monthly review various Reconciliation
- To prepare Quality Controls framework
- To evaluate and plugging of process gaps via internal or external reviews - indicator being minimal process errors published on the quality scorecard
- To assist the Risk team for the closure of IFC Audit
- To prepare the Process and Procedure document for the critical process.
- To do the Benchmarking of financial statements with the Industry
- To provide technical support on Accounting Standard
Specific Authorities (Financial & Non-Financial)
- To authorize the payment transaction as per the Delegation of Authority matrix
Key Performance Indicators
- Reduction in Error in Finance Reporting
- Qualification in Statutory Audit
- Internal audit issues rating < Low
- Solvo CSAT Ratio>95%, Number of Queries beyond TAT = 0%
- Reconciliation open item
- Qualifications Chartered Accountant
Experience 7-9 Years
Base skill Understanding of organizational systems, process and products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.