HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:938 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Manager - Education & Training (10-15 yrs)
Chief manager- Education and Training
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
CTC: Upto 20 LPA
Principal Accountability & Responsibilities:
As a role of a Primary Consultant:
- Provide onsite and offsite support for setting up K-12 schools from the feasibility stage to year zero. Work in close coordination with the team to develop the 30-year feasibility plan.
- Discuss the project management agreement and scope of services document with the AC for proper planning and execution of the school contract.
- Ensure that documentation of the required school-related policies for is in line with the services offered as per the design brief.
- Provide infrastructure plans for the development of learning spaces.
- Ensure a smooth transition from one Primary Consultant to the other in the event of change of guard or change of role (from AC to PC). Proper handover to be done as per checklist.
- Provide support in designing, planning, and reviewing of the infra design drafts and ensure that the infrastructure of the school is as per required standards and in line with Infrastructure Policy.
- Support in providing and customizing the curriculum to cater to local needs
- Support in screening and approving of the teaching faculty and conducting Continuous Professional Development for them
- Plan and support the AC in the development of the yearly calendars - Trainings, Visits, Meetings
- Develop and review policies, handbooks and other communication material.
- Ensure effective roll out of the school management systems, implementation of Operations policies and smooth implementation
- Coordinate and liaise with other support processes and the school for providing them Marketing, HR, IT, Finance and Administrative support
- Enable and empower the school team for the APC [Annual Planning Cycle]
- Guide schools towards meeting the projected student numbers for Project viability
- Walkthrough of the Project Management Agreement and Scope of Services with the Associate consultant
- Deliberate and detail control points for the year in advance and review the same with the line manager at the end of the year.
- Enable schools in the planning and development of the curriculum of study.
- Support schools in the planning and development of the lesson plans (Year Plan and Monthly Plans)
- Support schools in identifying staffing needs, screening and approving of the teaching faculty and conducting continuous professional development for them.
- Ensure that the schools are continuously updated on the developments pertaining to the respective board or curriculum.
- Ensure that all our schools have updated publications regarding the curriculum they offer.
- Ensure that the schools are continuously updated on best practices in India & across the world
- Review student results to support planning and execution of teaching strategies in coordination with schools.
- Research, initiate and ensure constant development of curriculum documents such as the, course outlines, handbooks, scheme of works, lesson plans, workbooks, question banks etc.
- Guide and support the schools in developing administrative and academic policies.
Training and development:
- Contribute to the induction of all new employee at in terms of explanation of the curriculum on offer, operational functioning and scope of services
- Develop the yearly professional development calendar in close coordination with the school and the AC.
- Coordinate and conduct professional development sessions for the teaching staff.
- Support the schools in developing an induction program for new teachers to the school and new teachers to the program.
- Support schools in conducting workshops and orientation program for the teachers,