HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:127 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Chief Manager/Digital Project Manager - Financial Services (5-10 yrs)
- Should have development as well as project management knowledge in Angular and IONIC framework
- Backed skill like Java Spring Boot
- Should have worked on code management tools like GitHub - Bitbucket
- Should have worked on CI/CD tools like Jenkins.io equivalent.
- Operation skills for deployment on NGINX and Node.js
- Soft Skills Required Project Management, Presentation Skill, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Vendor Management.
- Creating strong BRD in coordination with all stake holders, wireframes, testing reports and finally deployment reports for all projects.
- Will also be responsible for code repository management and overlooking CI/CD tools for build management
- Adhere to process of Planning, Tracking, Reviewing and Measuring results during the entire life cycle of the project.
- Drive usage of all digital properties by creating on-going promotion plan with marketing team.
- Conduct Presentations with Sales team to promote Digital assets created.
- Focus on Digital Innovation that can help drive sales. (Payments simplification / New Product launches / New Feature launches / Tech Upgrade etc)
- Monitor Feedback and continuously keep enhancing our digital properties.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.