Chief Manager - Debt Restructuring & Resolution - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
- Debt Resolution / Restructuring of stressed corporates under various structures, OTS funding, advisory under Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Structuring of the transaction and framing the suitable debt resolution plan
- Execution skills viz. financial modeling, Information Memorandum, calculation of sacrifice, & preparation of other collaterals to be submitted to the Bankers
- Attending Lenders Meetings and giving presentations about the reasons for stress and probable solutions
- Liasoning with both lenders and clients at various levels
- Coordination with financial consultants like Stock Auditors, SIA, TEV Consultants etc.
- Updated knowledge of the relevant RBI / other regulatory guidelines
- Collectively work with legal counsels for preparation of legal documents like Master Restructuring Agreement, Loan Agreement, Security Documents, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.