Senior Principal Consultant at Sokkai Services
Views:631 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Manager - Credit & Risk - SME Segment - Bank (6-17 yrs)
SME Credit and Risk,Chief Manager,Private Bank,Chennai(Risk exp imp)
India's leading bank is looking for a Chief Manager to lead their Risk assessment team for Credit and risk , segment - SME .
Location is Chennai.
Candidates with CA / MBA will be preferred.
Exp is Risk evaluation/assessment is important - Financial ratios, VAR etc.
- Risk analysis and rating of credit proposals within TAT and ensuring efficacy of internal ratings;
- Identification of key risks and mitigation measures while assessing credit proposals
- Monitoring preparation of rating rationale documentation
- Effective participation in the Committees to highlight the positives as well as risk issues in every case and help balanced decisions
- Ensure to influence the decisions by the Committee on open issues through detailed discussions
- Articulation of Risk Views at Credit Committees
- Track portfolio, company ratings and developments in exposures in each industry on ongoing basis and rating review, if warranted