Chief Manager - Credit Analyst - Commercial Real Estate - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Preliminary screening of commercial real estate financing transactions and structuring
- Interaction with in-house team (relationship, legal, technical and operations) to provide solution to clients in coordinated and timely manner.
- Interaction with client to understand their business model, organization structure and financing needs. Also resolution of queries and collection of information on ongoing basis
- Credit analysis & due diligence. Preparing Credit & Risk Assessment Notes (CRAN) for evaluating risk in borrower, transaction and underlying security and making initial recommendations
- Presenting the proposal to sanctioning authorities
- Preparing review and renewal credit reports for revisiting the limits and assessing the same for credit alerts
- Preparing term sheets
- Checking disbursements to ensure compliance with sanctioned terms
- Monitoring and proactively highlighting risk in the portfolio of loans or the underlying security or the client.
- Keeping update on real estate micro markets, real estate developers, regulations and general economy
- Ensuring the approvals are taken as per policies laid down and ensuring the internal polices on credit are not violated
- Ensuring and monitoring that no external regulations of lending as and when updated by the various institutions like RBI or other regulators are not violated
- Supervising and ensuring proper maintenance of credit files to avoid any operational risks
Job Responsibility: Credit Analysis & due diligence
Educational Qualifications : CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.