Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1023 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Chief Manager - Compensation & Benefits/Payroll - Auto (12-15 yrs)
Role Summary & Purpose :
This role will lead the Compensation, Rewards & Payroll team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Responsible for managing the entire process of Compensation & Benefits benchmarking surveys, job mapping, range analysis and building proposals.
- Manage annual salary reviews, annual variable pay programs - design program guidelines & implement the program across the organization.
- Review, suggest & address any off cycle needs proposed from units - compensation changes, grade recommendations or retention programs.
- Analyzing, evaluating and recommending best practices for compensation design and employee benefits
- Lead for communications for C&B Programs including structured (eg. FAQ documents) and unstructured queries from managers & HRBPs
- Responsible for end to end design and management of all employee related benefits, policies and wellness initiatives.
- Evaluate effectiveness of employee benefit programs and build competitive benefits programs
- Manage the entire HR operations portfolio including payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
- Guide team of HR Operations & Payroll in executing HR Operational support to employees, managers & HRBPs
- Initiate & implement programs to improve process efficiency and employee experience.
- Oversee all India benefit programs, systems, tools, service delivery and vendor management.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of computation of pay changes during employee life cycle (Hiring, Promotion, Increments, Retirement, Exits, etc.)
People & Stakeholder Management :
- Lead team of compensation and HR Operations specialists/analysts; provide direction, assign tasks, define roles and responsibilities, prioritize workload, and handle escalations
Key Skills/Competencies :
- Strong Experience in compensation design & implementation
- Knowledge of labor laws & statutory compliance
- Demonstrated attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background
- Project management skills including strong process skills & quality orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate matrix organization.
- Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools