Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:2546 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Chief Manager - Compensation & Benefits/Payroll - Auto (12-15 yrs)
Role Summary & Purpose :
This role will lead the Compensation, Rewards & Payroll team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Responsible for managing the entire process of Compensation & Benefits benchmarking surveys, job mapping, range analysis and building proposals.
- Manage annual salary reviews, annual variable pay programs - design program guidelines & implement the program across the organization.
- Review, suggest & address any off cycle needs proposed from units - compensation changes, grade recommendations or retention programs.
- Analyzing, evaluating and recommending best practices for compensation design and employee benefits
- Lead for communications for C&B Programs including structured (eg. FAQ documents) and unstructured queries from managers & HRBPs
- Responsible for end to end design and management of all employee related benefits, policies and wellness initiatives.
- Evaluate effectiveness of employee benefit programs and build competitive benefits programs
- Manage the entire HR operations portfolio including payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
- Guide team of HR Operations & Payroll in executing HR Operational support to employees, managers & HRBPs
- Initiate & implement programs to improve process efficiency and employee experience.
- Oversee all India benefit programs, systems, tools, service delivery and vendor management.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of computation of pay changes during employee life cycle (Hiring, Promotion, Increments, Retirement, Exits, etc.)
People & Stakeholder Management :
- Lead team of compensation and HR Operations specialists/analysts; provide direction, assign tasks, define roles and responsibilities, prioritize workload, and handle escalations
Key Skills/Competencies :
- Strong Experience in compensation design & implementation
- Knowledge of labor laws & statutory compliance
- Demonstrated attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background
- Project management skills including strong process skills & quality orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate matrix organization.
- Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.