Chief Manager/Chief Officer - Learning - Engineering Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (14-20 yrs)
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Opportunity to work with a fast growing Indian Engineering company in creating L&D + TM capability from scratch for the firm
- Excellent platform to create the capability and ensure people growth at all levels in the firm wile working with senior most stakeholders including the founders
Our client is one of the fastest growing Engineering company India with a developing global footprint. Due to their niche service offering and fast expansion in India + Global geographies, they are looking to invest in creating a strong HR function and hence looking to hire a Chief Learning Officer at a Chief Manager level (due to flat hierarchy) based in Noida. The role will directly report into the CHRO.
- Conceptualize Learning and Development strategy for the firm from scratch
- Help design and manage Leadership and other Behavioral training programs and corresponding training material based on organizational, functional and other business needs
- Advice the business leaders and stakeholders on increasing awareness of the behavioral competency framework linking it to various HR processes
- Ensure proactive Interaction with all stakeholders for content development needs, conduct training need analysis and bridge all skill-set gaps
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning solutions and programs developed
- Work with all leaders and founders to develop a robust Talent Management framework including designing and implementation of processes like Talent Reviews, Succession planning, career architectures, Hi pot assessments and career planning
- Must come with at least 14+ years of experience with strong specialised exposure in Learning and Development
- Full time MBA (HR) from a Premier B school is a must have
- Excellent verbal and written communication apart from outstanding presentation skills
- Proven contribution to the L&D function of a fast growing mid-size company will be an added advantage
- Other experience like Certified Coach, Certified Master Trainer with an understanding of Psychometric Assessment tools etc. will be an added advantage
- Should be a thought leader
- Market leading remuneration with direct visibility to the founders and senior leadership team
- Strong and fast growing career with both Indian and International exposure is on cards for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.