Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3765 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Chief Manager - Business Planning & Analytics - Insurance - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for Chief Manager - Business Planning & Analytics for a leading Insurance company based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Corporate HQ, Gurgaon
Education : Post Graduate in management from top B schools
CTC : 10L
CTC : Best in Industry
Reporting To : AVP - Business Planning and Analytics
Department : Distribution (Agency)
Function : Business Planning and Analytics
Exp : 2+ yrs across functional areas like finance, operations, analytics
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : 9 am on wards, 5 days working
Key Skills : Analytics
Business Planning :
1. Support formulation of business strategy, including analysis of internal and market trends
2. Comprehensive & timely business planning on sales and expenses in discussion with Business and relevant functional stakeholders
3. Periodic Sales updates / forecasts to assess deviations from plan and suggest course correction as required
Performance Management Enablement and Analytics :
1. Supporting in conceptualize and design sales force Compensation and Reward schemes based on available budgets to maximize sales
2. Adherence to budgets and efficacy assessment of compensation schemes to take course correction if needed.
3. Enable sales force with Performance Management tools - Conceptualize, design and improve Templates for New Dashboards/ Reports along with key stakeholders
4. Identify business drivers to be tracked for data analytics and provide management support and decision making through early warning signals/lead indicators.
5. Validate strategic initiatives of the channel to establish operational feasibility and benefits vs. cost and drive agreed initiatives closely with the channel heads.
6. Facilitate weekly / monthly reviews of the business to enable the channel to maintain momentum and stay on course.
7. Lead IT/Digital cross functional projects for backend automation.
Distribution Operations :
1. Track various models / streams in Agency (Defence, APC, etc.) and agreements, compliance readiness, board policies, etc. including liaising with all internal functional stakeholders as required (Finance, Compliance, Legal, Operations, etc)
2. Understand all applicable IRDA guidelines and guide channel leadership to enable seamless implementation and compliance.
3. Manage and resolve IRDA related issues and queries along with other relevant functional stakeholders
Human Capital Management:
1. Participate in the recruitment of personnel for the department
2. Focus on enhancing employee engagement levels and driving a culture based on core values and compliance.
Measures of Success:
- Timely submission of business plans and accuracy of short and long term forecasts, robustness of assumptions
- Positive feedback from the field on the construct of the schemes
- Adherence to all compliance requirements of the distribution partners as per IRDA guidelines
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good analytical skills with a good feel for numbers
- Sharp prioritization and delegation while working with multiple teams and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage the relationships with stakeholders at various levels from CXO to front line sales
- Managing intersections and cross functional relationships, influencing and persuasion capability.
Key Relationships (Internal /External):
- AVP - BP& A/ HOA/ Channel
- Heads/ CDO / CFO of the organization
- Business head of the respective sales channel and regional teams
- Front line sales (Agents/Employees)
- Functional teams (Operations, Finance, Underwriting, Products, Marketing, BPMA, Sales promotion, Facilities)
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes, pls share reason :
MBA / PG - College Stream- Year :
Is your Graduation Regular / Full time :
Is your Post Grad Regular / Full time :
Industries worked in :
Total Exp :
Exp in Business Planning role ( yrs) :
Exp in Corporate Strategy role ( yrs) :
Exp in Insurance if any (yrs) :
Region / Geographies you are currently handling :
Current Company :
Current Desgn ( with yrs) :
Reporting to :
Hierarchy - 2 up 2 down :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Official Notice Period :
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, Buyout option etc) :
Gaps in Career / education If any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.