Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:5622 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Chief Manager - Business Analytics - Credit Risk (8-15 yrs)
On an embark for a Chief Manager - Business Analytics with strong experience in Collections analytics, portfolio, Credit Risk Analytics.
The purpose of this role is to bring in the culture of Data aggregation and analysis. From recognizing human patterns in the numbers, to improving the consumer experience via analytics, to finding ways to bring data to achieve organizations Goals & objective
Few of the responsibilities are mentioned below :
- Lead, develop and grow a team of Data Analysts and Data Engineers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Be responsible for scaling our analytics capability across all internal disciplines and guide our strategic direction in regards to analytics
- Translating business needs to technical requirements and implementation
- Responsibilities include leading the team to focus on a variety of data analytics and modeling problems
- Organize and analyze large, diverse data sets across multiple platforms
- Identify key insights and leverage them to inform and influence product strategy
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for marketing (customer lifetime modeling, user acquisition, retention, monetization, etc.) and game design
- Building both always-on decision engines and one-off analyses
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient solutions for those requirements
- Designing and implementing advanced machine learning algorithms
- Deliver concise verbal and written explanations of analyses to senior management that elevate findings into strategic recommendations
Skills required :
- Expertise in machine learning and data sciences
- Fluency in programming languages Python, Scala, R etc.
- Experience in working with large datasets and big data systems (Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Experience in digital, always-on systems like real-time credit evaluations, e-commerce, digital marketing etc.
- Interest in and ability to be a hands-on data sciences contributor in addition to team leadership
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data analysis with a passion for identifying key insights from data
- Presentation skills
- Eye for detail
- Analytical skills & Interpersonal skill
- Prior experience working for Lending (NBFC/Bank/Microfinance) or broader BFSI is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.