Chief Manager/AVP - Strategy - FinTech (7-12 yrs)
Looking for Chief Manager/AVP Strategy for a Fintech Company. Candidate should be from reputed consulting companies/Big4 who consults for BFSI/Fintech projects. MBA from T1 institutes.
We're looking for a highly accomplished business leader who will closely work with the business team for strategy formulation . This team helps drive adoption of company's solutions and services in multiple categories within an assigned geographical area.
You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of new business. You will own the design, activation, iteration and ongoing measurement of our industry-focused go-to-market strategies for key enterprise vertical(s), with the goal to create new sales pipeline and accelerate existing pipeline. To achieve success, you will work very closely with our management team, specialized business development teams, partner teams, marketing teams, technical teams, sales enablement teams, and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience in business development, strategic partnerships, marketing, program or product management, or roles with equivalent scope.
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience in the design, activation and iteration of effective Strategies in fast growing/Scaled up Banking sectors
- Experience at a leading management consulting firm, ideally with a focus that includes go-to-market strategy in multiple industries.
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Technical background with Computer Science, Engineering, or Math background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.