HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1030 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Chief Manager/AVP - Relationship Manager - Structured Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
- Originating and analyzing the credit from a business Perspective, structuring and executing structured transactions by leveraging SME relationships in the group across New to Bank (NTB) and portfolio corporate.
- Scoping and scanning the market for origination of deals across locations and climb in the SME space.
- Interacting with various internal and external stakeholders for the successful closure of the deal
- Identifying new opportunities/structures across sectors and situation.
- Developing pitches with financing solutions.
- Preparation of analytical material for internal credit understanding and for external investors.
- Closure of deals including sanctions, documentation and disbursement in collaboration with the SME teams and whenever applicable with the DCM sales team.
Job requirement :
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes/ CA (rankers/first attempt) with 5-8 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of various financing structures credit approval and documentation process, taxation and regulatory frameworks
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Team orientation and customer focus.
- Prior experience in the SME space will be an added advantage.