HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:856 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Chief Manager/AVP - Process Excellence - Business Solutions Group - Life Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation : Chief Manager/AVP - Process Excellence (Business Solutions Group).
Purpose: Managing Regulatory and Servicing related System / Process enhancements.
- Ensure on-time development of all projects pertaining to Core and non-core applications.
- Identifying opportunities in these systems and ensure smooth functioning.
- Process Design and System automation which will involve requirement gathering, GAP analysis , Process study and Process re-engineering.
- Process Re-engineering activities which involves Process analysis to identify NVAs & Cause-effect analysis to identify problems within a process.
- Oversee documentation and validation of functional specifications defined on the basis of business needs.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Prepare business requirement document for system change post system feasibility analysis , system architecture.
- Liaise with IT team for getting the required changes developed.
- Handhold the testing team during various phases of testing and represent end-users in the UAT phase
- Devise change strategies and implement change.
- Engage with multiple functional teams to obtain buy-in for requirements identified and to drive functional ownership through implementation.
- Running workshops with all impacted systems and users and driving them to one final delivery
- Participate in discussions, functional owners to understand project requirements/mandates across non-core IT applications.
- Create project plans in consultation with reporting manager, establish objectives and outcomes, and seek requisite approvals for driving them from relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct discussions with all the identified stakeholders to map the responsibilities of various team members and timelines of delivery.
- Identify tools, data sources, and liaison with all concerned internal and external stakeholders to obtain data required and enable realistic project planning and execution.
- Anticipate business requirements of stakeholders to ensure efficiency and scalability of the fast-growing business.
- Conduct periodic discussions with identified stakeholders in the project team to monitor progress against timelines and evaluate challenges/ issues faced if any.
- Present project status to all concerned stakeholders and others in the functional teams, on a periodic basis, along with vendors if any, and incorporate feedback received
- Define timelines, measures for completion of projects undertaken, track the progress and status against timelines and develop action plans in case of deviations
- Maintain a risk and issue register and highlight issues/ risks/ deviations to reporting manager or functional owners, for corrective actions and manage project delivery efficiently to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate / Post graduate with 10 years with deep knowledge and experience around the Insurance Domain.
- Project management / Good Knowledge of SDLC cycle.
- Working System knowledge Life asia , SPAARC , DIGI etc.
- Analytical Problem Solving capabilities.
- Six sigma preferable.