HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:797 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Chief Manager/AVP - Customer Experience - Wholesale Banking (7-10 yrs)
Job Role :
- Responsible for driving improvement in customer experience for Wholesale Banking Group (WBG) covering Corporate, Institutional and Investment Banking
- Continuous benchmarking with best in class and making necessary intervention to stay ahead of the curve.
- Identify various customer journeys and make them simpler and leaner to provide better experience.
- Create appropriate framework to carry out Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey for WBG customers.
- Build and drive on customer insights to improve on overall NPS score (Both Relationship and Transaction NPS)
- Analyze customer complaints for recurrent gaps, identify root cause and fix the same.
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders (within and outside WBG) to identify and implement projects required to close the system/process gaps or enhance experience.
- Driving regular customer engagement through comprehensive customer coverage program.
- Analyzing customer complaints, feedbacks and T-NPS and presenting to senior management (Group President & BH) including board's standing committee on periodic basis.
- Developing and presenting dashboards on critical quality metrics for wholesale banking.
- Driving resolution of senior management and RBI escalations, and guiding the team to solve a wide variety of customer issues within the extant framework of internal processes and RBI regulations. Also managing interface with the Regulator (RBI) on certain complaints.
- Lead the initiatives in areas of service quality, process excellence, Communication management, pro-active servicing, driving self-service, contactability improvement, etc.
Job Requirements :
- CA/MBA with 7-10 years of experience
- Ability to Influence/Relationship Management Skills.
- Attention to detail - for identifying operational misses and process gaps
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PPT)
- Prior experience / interest in managing customer issues and driving for improving processes is a must.
- Inquisitive about existing processes - can find his / her way through the organization