Chief Manager/AVP - Conglomerate & Corporate Group - Wholesale Banking (8-12 yrs)
- Conglomerates & Corporate Groups is a part of Wholesale Banking Group. Wholesale Banking Group provides a plethora of cutting edge products and solutions to different segments of clients through its various arms Conglomerates & Corporate Groups, Corporate Banking, Financial Institutions Group and the MNC Business vertical.
- Conglomerates & Corporate Groups is highly focused group within WBG, managing relationship of top 35 business groups in India, offering all the banking products including Fund based & Non Fund based facilities, Fx, DCM, CMS, Trade Products, etc.
- The role is based in Mumbai and would be responsible for managing relationships of Murugappa, TVS, Hinduja Group in Chennai and Dr Reddys in Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Running P&L growth by new acquisition from the targeted business groups and deepening of existing relationships.
- Ability to spot & conclude the transactions.
- Understanding of credit and to present proposals to management for seeking approvals
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers the experience of higher standards.
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to banks audits, statutory and regulatory requirements
- To drive key bank initiatives collectively with peers and product teams.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account