Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:452 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Manager/AVP - Compliance - NBFC (8-15 yrs)
This is regarding the opening with an upcoming NBFC as a Head Compliance
Role : Chief Manager/ AVP Compliance
Experience : 8 to 10 years of work experience on Compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and RBI regulations and guidelines related to NBFC
Education : CS or MBA
Industry : BFSI only
Location : Mumbai
- Drafting and review of all policies and agreements as per applicable compliance framework
- Conducting internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic review of Department.
- Obtaining data from various departments, review of the same before submission to RBI during inspection.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approval updates and ad hoc requests/query
- Dealing with queries raised by RBI or any other statutory bodies
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Depositories, and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
- To provide advice to management on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Preparing and providing Compliance report on a regular basis.