Chief Manager/AVP - Branding & Digital Marketing - Hospital (10-20 yrs)
Chief Manager / AVP Branding & Digital Marketing for Hospital based at Calicut
- Graduate (Any)/ MBA from Reputed Institute / University
- 10+ Years of Relevant Experience (Brand Manager, PR, Communication & Digital Marketing, Lead Generation)
- Experience in Hospital/ Healthcare.
- Candidate willing to work/relocate at Calicut
- Communication Skills (Proficiency in Communication skills, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, and Confidence) would be the key criteria in addition to the relevant role requirement.
- Be the custodian of the Brand Guidelines and ensure that it is followed across the organization ecosystem
- Develop the Brand Strategy to ensure achievement of revenue budgets
- Develop the detailed brand communication monthly plan and ensure time bound brand initiatives
- Build and maintains solid partnerships with assigned internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Design campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Be the custodian of all the digital assets of the brand
- Give direction to the internal and external digital marketing teams to drive engagement and lead generation campaigns
- Ensure that the brand website has an effective SEO strategy on an ongoing basis to ensure a healthy organic growth in new visitors
- Direct in-house and external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Have good analytical skills to understand business trends and opportunities
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behaviour, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impacts programs within the business and assigned departments.
- Provide hands-on brand communication support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels from in-hospital signage to digital to print.
- Develops an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives.
- Work with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify growth opportunities
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and ensure compliance as per the approved budget. Regularly monitor the ROI across different campaigns and ensure that only the highly efficient channels and messaging are used for maximizing ROI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.