Chief Manager/Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Branch Manager (10-16 yrs)
Chief Manager/AVP/VP - Branch Manager
- Enhancement of deposit pool from customers.
- Establishing standards and delivery of service.
- Sale of non-deposit products. Cross selling targets progressively.
- Sale of Mutual Fund and Insurance products.
- Fee income.
- Branch administration.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Manage productivity, morale of branch personnel
- Overall responsible for break-even and P&L of branch
- Overall 10 years of Banking experience; out of which 3-4yrs in Retail Liabilities
- Must have had Sales experience and exposure, preferably of Liabilities products
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets and macro - micro economic processes
- Ability to carry along all the units involved in the customer service cycle to ensure customer "DELIGHT"
- Liaising with product management team, marketing and other centers & verticals for new product development, service enhancements and sales initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS / QUALITIES:
- MBA / CA/ CAIIB
- Should have sales orientation
- Leadership skills. (Though more tactical than strategic).
- Thinker : Doer = 40:60
1. 28 - 40 years
- REVENUE GENERATION, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION, CUSTOMER RETENTION, COST EFFICIENCY THROUGH PROCESS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.