Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:155 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Manager/Assistant Vice President - Treasury Sales - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Chief Manager/AVP - Treasury sales
- Manage the treasury requirements and exposures for corporates
- Understand client requirements and provide appropriate foreign exchange solutions
- Handle and execute trade related transactions by co-ordinating with Client, Business group, Interbank, Operations team, etc.
- Active dealings in the inter-bank market for major currencies, spots and forward transactions
- Manage both trade and capital flows of corporate clients by structuring and trading various derivative products.
- Propose suitable mitigants for hedging Forex risk - Comply with RBI regulations and internal guidelines - bank's audits, statutory and regulatory.
- Provide customer experience of high standards.
- Responsible for accounts profitability and ensure minimal delinquency by regular monitoring of customer accounts.
- Drive key bank initiatives collectively as a team member.
- Be alert on competitive elements in the target segment (viz. other banks, brokers etc.)and augment the presence and penetration of the company's brand in the target market