Group Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2247 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chief Legal Officer - Real Estate/Infra (10-15 yrs)
Job Title : Chief Legal Officer
Reports to : Chairman & Managing Director
- Overall responsible for the smooth functioning of Legal Function, including Contracts Management; Litigations Management; Complete Legal compliance for existing and new Land Bank
- To evaluate the legal implications of the identified land parcel and suggest the management on whether to GO or NO GO, including the risk assessment and risk mitigation solutions for the Risks.
- Responsible for thorough verification of legal parameters and documentation of the identified land, for acquisition.
- To have complete checklist of the Land acquisition process and completely adhere the process.
- Providing considered Legal opinion including obtaining independent legal counsel's opinion
- Preparation of MoUs, Agreement of Sales and Sale Deeds for Land acquisition.
- Working with Landlords, Surveyors, Advocates and management for evaluation of relevant documents as well as physical verification of the acquired Lands.
- Attending to the Registration of the acquired lands in company's name, in consultation with Finance Department for necessary Registration Charges.
- Managing the complete process of Project Approvals including Conversions, Mutations, Layout Approvals with respective authorities, etc.
- Attending to the legal matters in Courts of Law and resolving the issues in favour of BBG on legal litigations, civil matters and legal issues with customers.
- Completely manage the Customer Plot Registration process meeting the prescribed TAT for the process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.