Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:430 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Legal Officer - BPO/IT/ITeS (15-22 yrs)
Chief Legal Officer
- The purpose of this role is to establish appropriate legal practices, policies and procedures and provide legal advice and support to the various operating/business units to improve legislative and regulatory compliance, minimise the organisation's legal risk exposure, and ultimately ensure a good corporate reputation.
- Developing/maintaining the legal framework of practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Conducting proactive research and identifying all applicable legal and compliance requirements, current best practice, determine the impact thereof on applicable internal policies and procedures, and ensuring that internal organizational policies and procedures are aligned.
- Driving compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements by proactively identifying changes in legislation and case law and stipulating the impact thereof on the organisation.
- Conducting regular legal due diligence, reporting risk areas and developing mitigation actions.
- Advising on, and providing input towards Supply Chain, ICT, HR and other corporate service related practices, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting and approval of Contracts.
- Coordinating and approving legal due diligence of mergers and acquisitions.
- Maintaining a compliance and risk register to ensure visibility and transparency on all legal related risk.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the senior leadership across the Company as trusted advisor.
- Advising and providing legal opinions to create an enabling legislative environment for the group.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Law Degree with minimum of 15 years- experience in a large corporate organisation in a legal advisory capacity with a ITES or BPO or RPO Industry
2. Knowledge of all the relevant legislation
3. Knowledge of corporate governance regulations and legislation
4. Excellent interpersonal, analytical and advisory skills
5. Demonstrable legal analytical skills, general business acumen and expertise in drafting & reviewing international commercial contracts
6. Strong teamwork and client service skills; experience exercising influence and managing change while having an open, inclusive and solution-oriented approach
7. Self-sufficient with demonstrated skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite
8. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (Verbal & Written)
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: