Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:2079 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Learning Officer - Education (12-16 yrs)
Looking to hire Chief Learning Officer for Leading Education Company @ Delhi/NCR. Must have experience into training & development, content development etc. Qualification - Post Graduate. Experience - 12 Yrs - 16 Yrs.
Please find below the Job Description
- Conceptualize Learning and Development strategy for Clients
- Understanding of learning strategy, program design, content and innovative practices within the L&D space
- Help design and manage Leadership and other Behavioral training programs and corresponding training material based on organizational, functional and other business needs of the clients
- Consult to and collaborate with internal global sponsors, program stakeholders, and external enterprise partners to build and deploy the L&D strategy.
- Lead the annual TNA exercise across functions and industries; design, develop, and deliver appropriate trainings; and build and own the annual L&D budget for the function
- Must be able to proactively guide and support business teams and engage with staff at all levels
- Advice clients on Change Management - increase awareness of the behavioral competency framework linking it to various HR processes like hiring, promotions, appraisals etc.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive integrated plan for building higher engagement with new Clients
- Negotiate contracts and manage partnership with the Clients
- Interact with key Clients for content development to know if there are skill-set gaps
- Develop new training modules, activities & methodologies as per requirement
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning solutions and programs developed
- Be a single point of contact for all Learning & Development queries with the clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.