Hiring Manager at Femahead.com
Views:1464 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Chief Learning Officer - BFSI/FMCG/Telecom (14-15 yrs)
- Defining and driving learning plans for focused business verticals.
- Aligning learning experience strategy to business goals. Lead initiatives related to talent strategy, business capability development, employee retention, engagement, new hire orientation and culture.
- Partner with the business to ensure that learning objectives are in line with strategic aims of the business, strategic needs analysis, competency mapping and understanding of performance needs and future skills.
- Key deliverables involved strategic planning with the business to cover performance trends, review of training audit findings, business outcomes and metrics review, learning KPIs, process impact to embedding learning, and continuous improvement
- Own learning solutions from concept through solution delivery to retirement, being responsible for impact and budget.
- Designing the professional skills learning ecosystem for mid-level managers through use of internal/external content, blended learning techniques that include online, mobile friendly curriculum, delivered through LMS
- Conversion of the organization-level new hire orientation program from classroom to digital, microlearning-based, mobile-friendly program that is region and band-agnostic.
- Enhancement of skill of sales force to deliver better result and to improve productivity in sales to leverage business.
- Design and develop effective channel and the module for training programs
- Assist the L&D lead in developing competencies of sales force at different level
- Coordinate with external agencies for sales capability development programs and initiatives
- Responsible for validation of the functional capabilities and identifying skill gaps in discussion with function heads and key stakeholders
- Increase Sales Productivity and ROI through capability development program.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.