HR Recruiter at Renous Extenserve Private Limited
Views:901 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Investment Officer - Venture Capital Fund (12-15 yrs)
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Permanent
- Join the Leadership group responsible for developing and executing the long-term growth plan of the platform, refining its investment thesis, and building long-term capabilities.
- Design and implement investment, risk management, and governance frameworks/SOPs.
- Provide hands-on leadership throughout the investment process, from deal origination to exit, aiming to invest a significant amount of capital annually in high-quality opportunities.
- Generate a pipeline of proprietary investment opportunities by sourcing and identifying potential deals.
- Thoroughly assess business opportunities, establish investment cases, and negotiate terms for potential investments.
- Foster strong relationships with entrepreneurs, venture capital funds, Investment Committee (IC) and Advisory Board members, and key industry stakeholders.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of emerging companies or segments of interest, evaluating market opportunities, competition, products, sales and growth, operations, financials, management strength, equity needs, and capital structure.
- Support portfolio companies, including attending board meetings and monitoring performance to ensure the achievement of strategic objectives and returns.
- Engineer-MBA or a CA needed
- Tech / Deep Tech related industry, consulting or investment experience preferred
- Should have ~15 years of experience including considerable experience at a successful venture capital firm, or major corporation venture capital group, with a deep understanding of the early and growth stage venture capital space in India
- Proven experience from sourcing to exiting investments, including deal analysis, due diligence, reviewing and negotiating all documentation, serving as deal interface, and driving deal processes to completion
- Highly developed analytical skills with ability to define issues, spot trends, collect and analyze pertinent data, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, draw valid conclusions, propose sound recommendations, structure win-win offers, and implement approved solutions
- Attention to detail and a strong "do the right things" mind-set
- Networker | Communicator | Negotiator | Influencer | Strategic Thinker | Agile Decision Maker
About the client: The client is VC Fund
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.