Specialist Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:1347 Applications:408 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Investment Officer/Strategy & Investments Head - Financial Services (10-16 yrs)
Client is a private trust who ensures that every individual and every enterprise has complete access to financial services.
Position Title : Chief Investment Officer/ Head - Strategy & Investments
Reports to : Executive Vice-Chair
The CIO will work closely with the leadership team & Board to develop and execute a long-term investment strategy. This will enable them to grow their portfolio of high-impact organisations working at the fore-front of financial inclusion in India.
You will :
1. Create and execute a plan for generating the right type and quantum of capital for the Trust.
2. Raise long-term capital for the Trust from investors who are aligned to the mission of financial inclusion.
3. Choose the right investors to be able to advance the capabilities and the impact of the Trust and its group companies (through their know-how/ technology/visibility, etc).
4. Manage investor relations with all key investors and lead communication efforts, including investor newsletters and conferences.
5. Advise the Board regarding possible changes in investment policy and approach based on changes in the external environment.
6. Review and support the process of creating Business Plans and Information Memorandum for portfolio companies.
7. Work with portfolio company leadership on strategy matters, track and monitor portfolio company performance. Provide external benchmarks to leadership to understand relative performance of the portfolio.
8. Develop and monitor milestones for early stage companies in the portfolio against which investments will be made
9. Lead negotiations & transaction closure for fund raise and divestment for the portfolio companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.