Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:132 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Information Security Specialist - Telecom (13-19 yrs)
Hiring for Chief Information Security Specialist Gurgaon
1. Strong experience in information/cybersecurity, audit and compliance.
2. Strong understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems (Linux is essential)
3. Hands-on experience on application security, VAPT, System hardening, SEPM, SIEM, WAF etc.
4. Audit handling experience is a must.
1. Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
2. Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
3. Overseeing teams that you are responsible for responding to security incidents across a wide array of technologies, mitigate and contain impacts, coordinate remediation efforts, summarize and make recommendations for improvements.
4. Assist with Vendor Risk Management assessment and as required, with the Clients information security assessments received from time-to-time.
5. Take ownership of threat detection and forensics, and potentially future SIEM platform deployment, general documentation, log sources documentation and maintenance of the platform itself.
6. Provide additional inputs for further investigations based on logs collected in the available information security Logs and currently available detection platform.
7. Interface with groups, teams and individuals to resolve security issues related to the implementation of network and security products.
8. Overseeing security event monitoring, security incident report investigation, and incident handling
9. Researching the latest information security trends to understand the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.