Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:217 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Information Security Officer - Mobility Solution (13-22 yrs)
For one of our Mobility Solution Clients, we are looking for a strong candidate for providing leadership for Information Security
1. 13-17 years of Strong experience in information/cyber security, audit and compliance.
2. Strong understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems (Linux is essential)
3. Hands on experience on application security, VAPT, System hardening, SEPM, SIEM, WAF etc.
4. Audit handling experience is a must.
Would be a plus :
1. Certifications and/or training in a technical security specialty (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM).
2. Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks.
3. Programming / shell scripting experience is highly desirable.
4. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
5. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, holidays and weekends.
What candidate will be doing?
1. Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
2. Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
3. Overseeing teams that you are responsible for responding to security incidents across a wide array of technologies, mitigate and contain impacts, coordinate remediation efforts, summarize and make recommendations for improvements.
4. Assist with Vendor Risk Management assessment and as required, with the Clients information security assessments received from time-to-time.
5. Take ownership of threat detection and forensics, and potentially future SIEM platform deployment, general documentation, log sources documentation and maintenance of the platform itself.
6. Provide additional inputs for further investigations based on logs collected in the available information security Logs and currently available detection platform.
7. Interface with groups, teams and individuals to resolve security issues related to implementation of network and security products.
8. Overseeing security event monitoring, security incident report investigation, and incident handling
9. Researching the latest information security trends to understand the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
10. Conducting strategic analysis of existing, new, and evolving network security technologies
11. Providing subject matter expertise to IT Compliance during IT internal and external audits.
12. Developing minimum standards and baselines to define required security controls and settings on all servers, commercial applications, and networks.
13. Designing, deploying, and supporting Security Solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.