Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:261 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Information Security Officer - IT (17-25 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our Client a leading IT MNC in Bangalore.
- Responsible for the complete security operations.
- Formulating effective processes associated with Security & Risk Management, Gap Analysis with respect to standards, frameworks & Best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, OWASP, SANS & CIS.
- Security policy drafting and solution review, Cloud governance and enterprise risk management framework contribution. Risk assessment, review and risk paper drafting, security configuration compliance benchmarking.
- Manage the InfoSec team, security experts, and advisors.
- Champion and educat the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies.
- Drive change projects and building new Information Security capabilities.
- Establish and maintain business/ InfoSec relationships.
- Be flexible and adaptable capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands.
- Develop, implement and enhance policy, information security policies, processes and procedure, Cyber Security Policy and risk management practices, in support to the business needs from time to time
- Identifying information security exposures, and mitigate the risk through policy, process, awareness and training for more effectively manage risks for the business
- Provide advice and support to management and information users in the implementation of Information and Cyber Security Policy
- Lead the information security initiatives with appropriate competencies and attitude to deliver the information security program, build team as necessary to achieve the objective
- Define and manage Security budgets
- Promote user awareness initiatives within the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.