HR at Paysquare Consultancy Limited
Views:946 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Chief Information Security Officer - IT (10-12 yrs)
Chief Information Security Officer
Paysquare Consultancy Ltd has been providing payroll solutions for more than 20+ years and currently handling 4.50 lakh employee records for more than 1000+ corporate clients every month. We are a team of 800 and growing rapidly.
Position Description: As the Chief Information Security Officer at Paysquare you will be responsible for overseeing a range of technical and process security controls and leading a programme of continuous improvement in response to changing security threats and risk.
Job Responsibility :
- Developing and implementing the company's information security strategy, policies, and procedures, in accordance with the company security manual.
- Conducting regular security risk assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and threats and developing mitigation plans to address them.
- Overseeing the deployment and maintenance of security systems and tools, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus software.
- Managing a team of information security professionals, including hiring, training, and mentoring staff.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained and aware of their role in maintaining information security, and enforcing compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external partners, such as government agencies and other defense companies, to share information and best practices related to information security.
- Developing and overseeing incident response plans, including processes for reporting, investigating, and remedying security incidents.
- Conducting regular audits of the company's information security program to identify areas for improvement and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Monitoring emerging threats and trends in information security, and advising senior management on the potential impact of these threats on the company's operations.
- Engineering or Science Graduate/ Post-Graduate in related field such as Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communications or a Cyber Security related field or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
Professional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) /
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) /
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) /
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 10+ years of experience in technology leadership roles, preferably in the payroll outsourcing or any BPO industry
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful technology strategies
- 3+ years of experience as a CISO in the previous company
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies, including cloud computing and machine learning.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements related to technology and data security
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and opportunity to earn lucrative incentives
- Be a part of fast growing organization striving towards excellence
- Insurance benefits
- Backing of 1000 plus clients
- Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
- Immense learning and development opportunities
Equal Opportunity : We believe providing equal opportunity irrespective or caste , creed , gender , nationality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.