Recruitment Lead at AddRec Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:324 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Information Security Officer - FMCG (18-27 yrs)
- Understanding business processes and assessing the criticality of the technological solutions being used to carry out business functions.
- Review business Level processes and new initiatives for Cyber security requirements and help in incorporating industry best practices.
- Continuously monitor and assess execution of security policy and validate necessary controls are in place.
- Support security governance processes and serve as cyber security interface to the business.
- Enable User education/ awareness on Cyber Policy and its enforcement.
- Identify, report service level attainment results, and highlight improvement opportunities.
- Drive continuous process improvements for Cyber operations and benchmark them with industry standards
- Design and implement BU level Cyber security projects as per the business requirements.
- Lead and manage projects that drive execution of security policy and validation of necessary controls.
Risk Management & Compliance:
- Oversee deployment of strategic interventions to mitigate risks and address vulnerabilities.
- Forefront initiatives to monitor and drive adherence of Cyber operations to protocols, legal and regulatory compliance's at group and business level.
- Build security reporting dashboards for capturing risk status of different systems.
- Revisit operations policies/ frameworks in accordance to changing business, technology landscape and regulatory environment.
- Plan and implement the internal audit of IT, OT, and business processes across the organization in collaboration with the Group and Business Audit and assurance counterparts.
- Ensure testing and evaluation of system controls, policies, and procedures as required.
- Empanel audit agencies for security audit and ensure audits are conducted as defined and co-lead interface with auditors.
- Monitor and track all security controls for potential issues, perform verification assessment of controls and determine and update necessary controls to ensure documentation in enterprise security plan.
- Identify and maintain a repository of leading security practices and standards used. Report on the implementation of leading practices and standards and map them to controls and metrics.
- Plan and comply application and infrastructure vulnerability assessment at business level including Operational Technology landscape.
Vendor-Partner Management and Engagement:
- Track partner performance to ensure project delivery basis expected quality, timelines and budgetary considerations, and address non-performance; Conduct regular partner performance reviews based on project criticality.
- Manage escalations related to partner (non)performance, scoping issues, partner pay-outs.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with partners and effectively leverage them for value additions to company.
- Engage with partners on a frequent basis for a win-win relationship; Facilitate organization of capability road shows/ POCs by partners to increase partner engagement with the organization
- Working with Cyber, IT and OT teams
- Communication with sites.
- Coordination with other departments and functions
- Coordination with other organizations
- Dealing with service providers.
Professional Certifications: CISSP/ CISM/ CISA/ ISMS Lead Implementer/ IEC 62443
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.