HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:576 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief Information Security Officer - Crypto Exchange - FinTech (12-18 yrs)
Designation : Chief Information Security Officer
Reporting To : CEO
Experience : 12 - 18 years
Location : Mumbai
About Company :
The Company is a market leader in the Digital Assets space bringing, since its inception, fundamental shifts in the way cryptos are traded and exchanged worldwide. It was founded and is managed by some of the best minds in the industry who come with a proven track record of building sustainable businesses.
The Company has already enabled trades worth more than $2B, making its mark in a scarce pool of profit making FinTech firms. We're currently on an expansion heavy growth model and are looking to attract individuals who are ready to take the challenge of catapulting the organization to its next big milestone - Global Domination!
The Chief Information Security Officer would be responsible to successfully establish and maintain data/information/system integrity, penetration defence, hacking resilience, and other security measures conforming to the highest global standards, and complying with regulatory norms.
Job Description :
- Manage Information Security, disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Professional is expected to quickly understand business security needs and be able to dive deeply into technology issues.
- Be responsible for creating and communicating Information Security vision.
- Ensure the Security architecture principles are well laid out and in line with the business objectives.
- Periodically discuss with the leadership team and drive Information Security team for implementing the Cyber Security Strategy for the organization.
- Ensuring that all information systems are functioning correctly in-line with security policy.
- Identify Report and Control Incidents.
- Help the organization track interesting trends on emerging technologies that are relevant to its business and take advantage of such technology trends.
- Management of a Cyber Assurance Practice that includes policies, processes, procedures and technology that addresses Critical.
- Provide Strategic Risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks regulation and standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOX, and NIST.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Innovative thinking and leadership.
- Knowledge of Block chain / Cryptocurrencies is preferred.