Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:4306 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Chief Information Security Officer - BFSI (15-24 yrs)
Job Purpose Statement :
- Enterprise information and the IT enablers, including applications on which the information exist are subject of various risks.
- Technology-based services provided to the customers, partners and employees need to be protected from disruptions of external and internal threats.
- This role is to advise on various risks and ensure controls are put in place to enhance the security posture of the enterprise.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Continuously review the enterprise IT Security Architecture and implement necessary changes;
- Dynamically determine risks across the IT landscape both within the enterprise and on the cloud. Ensure appropriate controls to minimize the risks, including those in a digital environment.
- Ensure security posture of Information is kept at its helm across all business and IT processes;
- Provide advisory in a dynamic IT environment to ensure the organizational IT risks are minimized.
Preferred Skills :
- Domain knowledge of BFSI sector and digital businesses
- Information Systems audit certifications like CISA/CRISC
- Information Assurance certifications like ISO27000 LA
- Architectural certifications like TOGAF
- Project management certifications like PMP / PRINCE 2
- Specialized Security skills like CEH/Pen testing
B. Tech PGDM (Preferably in CSE/IT/ECE) Information Security Technology certifications like CISSP/CSSLP/CISM/CEH
- Mature (maybe already CISOs) enough to interact with the top management and the IT committee of the Board, and enforce a lot of change.
- Have some exposure to BFSI (especially PCI DSS standard)
- Have a degree in technology or experience in other technology functions such as application development, infra, networking etc because they need to have credibility with other teams in IT.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.