Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:4272 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Chief Information Security Officer - BFSI (15-24 yrs)
Job Purpose Statement :
- Enterprise information and the IT enablers, including applications on which the information exist are subject of various risks.
- Technology-based services provided to the customers, partners and employees need to be protected from disruptions of external and internal threats.
- This role is to advise on various risks and ensure controls are put in place to enhance the security posture of the enterprise.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Continuously review the enterprise IT Security Architecture and implement necessary changes;
- Dynamically determine risks across the IT landscape both within the enterprise and on the cloud. Ensure appropriate controls to minimize the risks, including those in a digital environment.
- Ensure security posture of Information is kept at its helm across all business and IT processes;
- Provide advisory in a dynamic IT environment to ensure the organizational IT risks are minimized.
Preferred Skills :
- Domain knowledge of BFSI sector and digital businesses
- Information Systems audit certifications like CISA/CRISC
- Information Assurance certifications like ISO27000 LA
- Architectural certifications like TOGAF
- Project management certifications like PMP / PRINCE 2
- Specialized Security skills like CEH/Pen testing
B. Tech PGDM (Preferably in CSE/IT/ECE) Information Security Technology certifications like CISSP/CSSLP/CISM/CEH
- Mature (maybe already CISOs) enough to interact with the top management and the IT committee of the Board, and enforce a lot of change.
- Have some exposure to BFSI (especially PCI DSS standard)
- Have a degree in technology or experience in other technology functions such as application development, infra, networking etc because they need to have credibility with other teams in IT.